I just got this slice recipe via email from a friend. I haven’t tried it yet but it sounds yummo. I thought I would post it so I don’t forgot about it. How cute is the little note from her sister at the end – I had to leave it in 🙂
1 packet marie biscuits
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
1 packet clinkers chopped
125grams butter, melted
1/2 tin condensed milk
– Crush biscuits in food processor and place in large bowl, add cocoa and the chopped up by hand clinkers 😉
– Melt the butter and mix well into the dry ingredients. Then add condensed milk and mix.
– Place in a greased slice tin and allow to set.
– Melt the chocolate in microwave for 1-3 minutes then pour over the slice.
– allow to cool before cutting
(cut into pieces and send to Aunty sandys house )